Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ring Around The Moon


Ring Around The Moon

The day before my friend's visit, I was frantically pinning and stitching because I just had to do this.

That was last Saturday after I took the photo with all of the center components conjoined.

I had no idea that it would go this direction until then. 


1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog of yours...the cloth one.....wow, I love it!!! And I love your method of spontaneous dye-ing!!! Coffee is good with anything!! This quilt is developing into a real beauty!!! I love that you leave the edges raw and slightly frayed, unless my eyes are deceiving me.....beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!