Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Tree Corner

Here is another tree corner. 

Actually, I have progressed way past this stage. I don't like the middle print with the geometric design.

I do ♥ the dark blue floral that was from my skirt and I enjoyed all the stitching around it. 
I am also enjoying Jude's Magic Diary class and I am getting what I had hoped from it. Which is a focus and inspiration to continue with Tim's cloth as I will never get it finished if I only work on it during the cold months.  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous - and you know, I think the geometric print really works. Superb hand-stitching; are you 'quilting' these scraps onto a background, or just piecing them? Must follow this other blog of yours from now on,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon I'm over here poking around after seeing your lovely comment on a recent blog post of mine. I love your color palette for Tim's cloth and the way you are weaving and dyeing. Love love love the lion with what look's like geranium leaf mane. LOVE L-O-V-E LOVE this piece

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!