Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Inktense Color Library

Make an Inktense color library on cloth with all of your pencils.

Supplies are listed at the beginning of each video. You can pause the video if you need; however, for your convenience, I will list them here also. 

SUPPLIES FOR COLOR LIBRARY
muslin
freezer paper
micron pen
spray mister
Inktense pencils
brush
cheesecloth
iron and board


*************
WOW! yesterday was just like day one of a new class. A great thing except many were able to watch the video while a few were not. I'm sorry to say, I'm not sure I can help with that. 

13 comments:

  1. So SAD still not able to watch the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried Vimeo, but this particular video is not there , could you upload it there and let us try that way. It only lists 20 of your videos. Do you think it is because it was part of a class and needed a password??? Don't understand WHY this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA dancing around,!!!!! It worked. Now says, watch on Vimeo onto of that "sorry" picture . Thank you so much. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way you have made your color library. i made one a while ago but like the way you've done it so i think i will make a new one. thanks for sharing your knowledge about these wonderful pencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna, It comes in handy especially since the pencils themselves don't give much clue about the real color. Some more than others.

      Delete
  5. Never thought to do a color library with my inktense! I have one for my acrylics on canvas. Makes perfect sense to do one..especially on the surface you'll be painting on! Thanks, Sharon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. freezer paper...will GET tomorrow! my little swatch i did will always
    have sentimental value to me but THIS .... so much better! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoying your presentations; I always find that my ironing board is either too high, too low, or collapses (old board)and takes up way too much room....Thanks you for doing these--what a lovely gift....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!