Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Selecting Fabric and Altering Fabric

Good Morning!
I am among the living. I'm not at 100% yet but that bug that jumped on me was a doozy.

Do you sometimes just need to touch your fabric stash? I do and I hope these two videos take you down that path and maybe another one that you haven't been down before. Remember I'm goofy about mixed media and this is where I mix it all together.


2 comments:

  1. Yuck ... getting over my own bug here. Watching your videos has been a great way to while away the couch time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoy watching and listening to your Happiness

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!