Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Feather

I stitched Sunday the 7th.
In the chair zone all day.
A tree was added to this forest after the connection was made.
And then, just a lot of straight stitching...
and one feather.

About the beast, they don't really feel like "me".
This one had a face change and is more to my liking.

I'm still undecided about all the beast.  I have to keep in mind that the reason I was adding them is because this is Tim's cloth and he would like them; however, at the same time, it has to feel like me.  I can't remove these central beast but should I add more, they will feel like me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!