Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Green Moons Forest


Green Moons Forest                                                                           

The components of the center section are connected. It is now approximately 45" square. Too big to photograph. It is tacked above a wide door frame.

I have a lot of inspiration for embellishments and stitching. Mainly because of the name of this section, "Green Moons Forest".

I will be taking a little break from the cloth.
Company coming!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful and...very different for you. I look forward to seeing the finished creation.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....this looks amazing...a magical forest. It must be hard to put this aside with visitors coming.

    You are such a talented woman Sharon. This is stunning.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!