Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Studio Ironing Board



Just to get started with the class, Tree Castle Apron, here is a short video of me sharing how I made my studio ironing board. This is something I always wanted/needed and can't tell you how much I have enjoyed it. 

*********

It may take me a while to get the hang of presenting this on the blog. So, I wanted to let you know that I may post more than once each day or I may skip some days depending on time. Tis the season you know. I don't mean to string it out. It is just a lot to organize and post.

To keep up or watch in order, check the Class Index in the sidebar where each segment listed will be a link to the blog post.

Remember, because of privacy settings, you will only be able to view the video here at this blog. 


8 comments:

  1. liked very much seeing you upsidedown....and enjoyed the ironing BOARD...a board
    and i don't iron, but who knows? maybe after watching this, i might?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am following you and i will come here every day
    By the way the video is not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to watch the videos now. If the play arrow is there in the lower left corner, you can watch here on blog. Otherwise, click on the video and it will take you to Viemo and will play there.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sharon, am curious about any tips you want to share re using those Derwent Inktense Pencils, have joined your mailing list but the video says
    "Sorry, because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mo, you should be able to watch the videos now. If the play arrow is there in the lower left corner, you can watch here on blog. Otherwise, click on the video and it will take you to Viemo and will play there.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful tip on making a tabletop pressing board! So much easier than dragging out my ironing board! Thanks, Sharon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tip on making a tabletop pressing board! So much easier than dragging out my ironing board! Thanks, Sharon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive post. Thank you for the mentioning of this useful details about the ironing board.

    Cloth Drying Stand | Buy Cloth Stand Online

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!