Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Tree Castle Building


The Tree Castle Apron is beginning to come together today. I must say as much as I love free motion stitching, I'm feeling inspired to sit down and hand stitch an apron. That could be because I haven't done any hand stitching since finishing Tim's Cloth. I'm thinking a new apron might be on my list for next year.



Video: Tree Castle Building...alternative link to Castle Tree Building


Video: Free Motion Stitching...alternative link to Free Motion Stitching.




If you are new to this free offering and want to start at the beginning, there is a list in the sidebar. 
Or you can start here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!