Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Apron Hems and Ties

We are getting down to the finishing touches with today's post. There will be one more post showing my finishing touches and I plan to post that tomorrow.


Video: Apron Hems...alternative video link.



Video: Hand Stitching Hem...alternative video link.






Video:  Apron Ties...alternative video link.


Video:  Tie Attachment....alternative video link.


********************************
 
If you are new to this free offering and want to start at the beginning, there is a list in the sidebar. 
Or you can start here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!