Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Apron Sewing Insturctions


I hope you can follow the sewing instructions. Basically, just follow the numbered sections.

You may save to your computer and print out a copy.

And can you tell I had fun trying to get it all on one sheet?



If you are new to this free offering and want to start at the beginning, there is a list in the sidebar. 
Or you can start here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!