Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Inktense Play


VIDEO No 3: Inktense Play
Just playing with Inktense and other media on fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness ... this got me to a place I never would have imagined before yesterday! I'd love to show you what I ended up with, but it will have to wait until after Christmas gifts are opened. Meanwhile, I can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!