Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Four Seasons


Fall trees ready to stitch.

Spring trees ready to conjoin.
Pencil line in before stitching.

Summer trees conjoined.





Winter Trees

For the most part, I played all day Saturday with fabric and planing the four sides of the forest. I expected to stitch just a little while and then move on to something else. Instead, I stayed in the chair zone stitching Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!