Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Cloth Side Of Me

The cloth side of me sat and stitched most of the weekend.  Not really, I did make plum sauce and a little house blessing. Surely not enough of that.  I seriously need to put this stitching away for a while and we'll see if I manage that.  The thing is stitching is something I can do during the evenings while sitting which seems to be the only thing I can manage in the evenings.  I'm worthless after five after dinner. Stitching does keep me upright in the chair.  I have nearly finished stitching this large component and have it ready to connect, merge, integrate, fuse, unite, blend, with another component. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!