Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Connection

Another Connection.
Actually, I made this connection of the first and third component during my Monday holiday. I left my toes for perspective but this is approximately 28+ X 14+.  All the grand kids were here but I didn't tell any of them what I was doing.  Tim usually ask and is always very interested but he was busy fishing and playing games on the computer with his cousins.  This cloth will be Tim's.

I find stitching in the evenings very relaxing.  Just as I find my best time to paint is in the mornings.  That is pretty cool but I do have a hard time balancing them in my head.  You know?  The push and pull and up and down of balance that is mostly constant in my thoughts.  It is a struggle inside which obviously  has an effect on the outside. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!