Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Playing the Videos

You will now be able to watch the videos. If the "play" ►arrow is in the bottom left corner, click on it and you can watch the video here on the blog. 

If you still get a privacy screen on the video, click on the video and it will take you to Viemo where you can watch it there. 

Please note that I am only changing the video settings when I post them here on the blog. So, for now you will not be able to see any of my private videos. 

There are 23 videos in the class. Eventually, they will all be for public view there at Viemo. I have 285 videos posted at Vimeo. Most are private class videos. Who knows, someday they may all be for public view. 

Enjoy,
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. It's sooo nice to hear your voice again. Love your way of teaching. My first class was your Norah's Faces and I loved it so much, I still believe I've learned most from that class.
    Thank you for videos.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!