Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Rusty Moon

Dear Timothy,
As you know, I have been stitching. A lot. I am making progress because I have finished this Jungle Corner.
I did add this rusty moon to the corner. You will probably notice it is a bit of GP's shirt that I used on the backside except I laid it outside on some rusty stuff first. I love the rusty colors on this corner. 

Tim, I love you being here and seeing this as I progress.

5 comments:

  1. Your mix and match of colored fabrics always look good together. When I try it, it looks sick. I like your rusted dyed corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, it great hearing from you. Thanks, I'm a fool for color and just use it as it pleases my eye.

      Delete
  2. Every time I come here, I am so struck by the love pored into this project. The story telling is such an important element. I am uplifted upon viewing your fabric combinations and gift of self.
    Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Nancy, you words are uplifing for me. I do have hope that I will finish this one and when I do, my plan is to have one of those blog books printed just so Tim will have the whole story.

      Delete
  3. see now i'm stalking you everywhere! i love it! I trained in textiles and am a textile artist myself...gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!