Every now and then, I need to touch cloth. I will use this space to show my play with cloth and tell my thoughts while stitching.

I will only use unwanted clothing, cast offs, remnants, unfinished WIPs, cloth napkins, table cloths, curtains, and my stash which is pretty extensive.

I also intend to ramble randomly about anything that might come to mind. My rambles may be long or short or with photos only.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My First Beast

My first beast.  And my first effort at needle turned applique.  I hope for improvement on both creating beast and needle turned applique. 



I worked on this guy yesterday here at the desk-in-town.  He's not finished. 

2 comments:

  1. I just had to check --- and I love the beasts!
    Kris-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool sharon - and for a first attempt! i've only done needle turn applique a few times, it was hard...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and Thank You for stopping in!